Friday, December 12, 2008

Kitteh Toys, Water, And A New TV!!

I have been home for the last few weeks getting to know my house, my Wifey, and my Cleo again. Cleo has enjoyed the holidays very much so far. We have recieved boxes almost daily, which have been opened because I have to leave in a few days, way before Christmas. So naturally, Cleo has enjoyed all the packing materials very much! In the video below you can see her loving a strap lefto over from the box the new TV came in. Enjoy!




Next, after discovering screwdriver marks on our front & back doors, we decided a security system was in order. While the installer was at the house & it was pouring rain outside, I had occasion to poke around in the crawl space under the house. The following video shows what we found under there.


The company that built the house is addressing the water issue, so it should be ok. They will stop the worst leaks, dry out the mud & put in a new vapor barrier soon.

Next we have a few pics of our newest toys, the Samsung TV we bought each other, and the Christmas Tree I wired up with 2400 lights. I think the Tree is brighter than the TV.

The New TV



Our Christmas Tree doubles As A Fixed Point For NASA


Cleo's Cabinet Hideout/Bed

All in all we're having a good time. I got to use the new kitchen to make lots of Macoroni & Cheese. I even baked a batch of cookies for an open house. We are still eating those, because I made too many, or the guests didn't eat enough? I think I will blame them.

Well I hope everyone is well & enjoying the holidays as much as we are.

Take Care, Justin

2 comments:

Chavonne said...

I love all of the new things for your home!

Anonymous said...

The tree is beautiful! Wow! We're so glad that you had time together to reconnect. We hope these next 7 mos go quickly. Love & Hugs!