
Just a quick CONGRATS to Karla and John who are having a baby GIRL in August! As well as Louis and Yvonne who are also having a baby GIRL in August! YAY!!! This does not even count the previous CONGRATS to Ryan and Amy who are having ONE GIRL (and one boy) in August, and Todd and Jenny who just had a little GIRL named Kayla! With all these babies due in August, it makes me wonder what was going on in November/December that I missed?
Can anyone enlighten me?
And while this is totally inappropriate, I thought I would include it:
8 comments:
Um, I think it's obvious what was going on ;) Hehe. (you ran, not even walked, into that one) Why? Well, snuggling in the cold...what could be better?
Yes, but Ryan and Amy, and John and Karla live in Las Vegas. Louis and Yvonne live in Southern California...how cold does it really get?
ours were actually conceived in October. Think about that.
Ok now that is a bit creepy. So what was going on in December anyway? :) (Now that I know what was going on in October....)
Even warm places get cooler? It may feel cold to them (even south florida gets cold at night in the winter...or cold-ish)? They just wanted to get it on? Christmas brings happy times & Happy =...
By the way, we had 2 sisters in my family that were both due in June...both found out they were pregnant on the same day without knowing about the other. Now, that's creepy!
What's with October? Am I missing something?
OH, and congrats to those with babies on the way or arrived!
Yes, you are missing something...but if you think REALLY hard, you may be able to figure it out. Here is your hint: YES, the did concieve in October, and their twins are due in August.
So this is where all the girls are hiding. Most everyone I know is having boys.
LOL I LOVE that LOLcat picture. Well...just to set your mind at ease, Louis and I aren't actually expecting our daughter until September 16th...so you can have one more day to relax in August lol.
Post a Comment