Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Squishy Squish Squish Squish Squish!

My dad is on his way from Idaho, and called after seeing this video on the television in the SLC Airport. As this topic is dear to me, I thought I would share the link:
For those of you who are curious, yes...the movers did show up! Only it was last night at 11 pm, and they were not done until about 2 am. It was a long night for my dear mother, but at least all of my stuff is gone. From the look of things we will be leaving on Friday to go to Texarkana, our first stop. Cleo has gotten quiet used to the hotel room. She has done a lot better than I thought she would. The only thing that seems to bother her is when she hears noises in the hall...so about 6:00 am and 9:00 pm she hides under the covers....

But the rest of the time she is doing ok....

And even getting in a few cat naps during the day....


2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ha ha ha! I saw that news clip last night too and thought of Cleo.

Unknown said...

I forgot to wish you guys a Happy Anniversary! hope all is well...