So yes, that was fun. It scared the Cleo, and sounded like the roof was going to cave in, but other than that was fairly entertaining. We even had some more today.
Cleo has been being quite lazy tthis week...here are some examples...
Here is a cute picture of Squishy and Dryden that Caroline sent me. Right before this she was actually grooming Dryden (but kittehs can never let sweet moments like this be caught on film)!
Lastly, I thought I would share something interesting someone pointed out to me at the HSC this week. See, near the elevators there are places where you can post adds for just about everything from guitars to housing. Well this week, someone thought they would put up the following ad:
No, I did not take one...
So here is the news for the day. I got my Dissertation Proposal back from my advisor, and all I need to do is basically go over it one more time, and send it to my committee! Yay! I will actually be proposing the research that I have been doing for two months. :)
8 comments:
How is Cleo's laziness unusual? hehe.
YAY for dissertation being proposed!!
Good luck with your proposal! Love the blank paper - wish I had thought of it first...I am tempted to print some and hang them in the girl's bathroom at work...
That's great about the proposal. Will you be giving them an update of the proposed research? ;)
No, actually I just give them the proposed part....even though I am wrong with a few things...oh well. I just have to make sure not to mix them up.
HAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!! I LOVE THE STRIPS OF PAPER!!! OH MAN!! I'm so gonna do that at church on Sunday!! That was AWESOME!!
I love the strips of paper too! I could use some of those around here. Could you check to see if they deliver to Iraq?
They told us our addrss yesterday, & its not quite what is up there. Where Allison typed "Camp Bucca, Iraq" do not write Iraq. Also the zip is different, but i did not bring my notes. I will send it to her today.
Umm I am not sure what is wrong with the address, that is the one that I was sent by the ARMY FRG leaders, and the same one that Brenda uses to send things to her husband...so you may want to double check before anything is changed....
I love the strips of paper. And of course, Cleo looks lovely. :)
Post a Comment