Friday, August 29, 2008

A Blast From The Past....

I know I am going to get teased for this, but as most of you know my treat to myself for getting a job is going to a concert with a few friends on October 2 in DC. I am sure you are thinking it was going to be Pearl Jam, but no - I missed their first tour leg. No worries, I will catch their West Coast leg. But first, Madeline, Melissa, Caroline and me are going to see:




4 comments:

Caroline said...

It's so wrong, on so many levels, that it circles the wrongness scale and becomes right again.

Chavonne said...

I love it. And I would totally go see N'Sync in a heartbeat and I'm not ashamed to say so! Have a great time!

martha said...

That is hilarious. I can't believe you are going to see them. I hope they still have "the right stuff."

Allison Hollingsworth Deming said...

You obviously did not watch the video...cause they were sure "working" those suits....definately the "right stuff" there.