Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CowCaticcus Fatticus

I saw this, and just had to share....

And Justin wanted me to send a HUGE Thank You to those of you who were nice enough to send packages, letters, cards, and pictures. He really appreciates everything! Right now he is good on candy, but he could always use more Propel Fitness Water mixes. To stay hydrated in the really, really hot area he has to drink a lot - and plain water can get a bit boring. Feel free to keep them coming. Other than that - be creative! My nieces sent drawings, my Sister in Law sent Candy and a new set of Scriptures, Jeremy and Cori Hull sent Darth Vader and a book with Sci Fi Stories, my Parents sent a movie, cookies, and candy - and I have sent at least a card a week. They are inexpensive (WalMart = $.50, Walgreens = $.99. CVS = $.99, Computer Paper Stolen From The Office = FREE!). As you all know, the more mail the happier the soldier, and even if you do not want to help him - remember it helps me knowing he is doing well and getting mail of some sort on a regular basis. No worries if you have yet to meet him, send all you wish! A great service not only to Justin, but it is guranteed to make you feel good. :) Nice enough sales pitch??? - Allison

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am adding a note on my To Do list to send a package to him...I apologize if it takes awhile. But better late than never right :)

Allison Hollingsworth Deming said...

Ack. No need to add to your to do list. You have PLENTY to do, but you can always just send pictures of those cute little ones if you want. :) I am sure he would love that. I know I would....