AN IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT!

I have received a request from the Family Readiness Group (FRG) that some information be left off any materials mailed to Justin. Here is the new address:
SPC, Deming, Justin
C Company 3-13 FAR
APO AE 09375
I also got a few requests for things that Justin likes and is unable to find in Iraq. The first are the mixes for Propel Fitness Water - basically the little mixes you can put in bottles of water to make well...flavored water. He likes all flavors, and it does not matter if they are the single serve packets or the jars you scoop out of. The other two things he would like are Twizzlers, both black and red (no red vines please), and Gummy Bears.
SPC, Deming, Justin
C Company 3-13 FAR
APO AE 09375
I also got a few requests for things that Justin likes and is unable to find in Iraq. The first are the mixes for Propel Fitness Water - basically the little mixes you can put in bottles of water to make well...flavored water. He likes all flavors, and it does not matter if they are the single serve packets or the jars you scoop out of. The other two things he would like are Twizzlers, both black and red (no red vines please), and Gummy Bears.
*****
If a package is a little too much, feel free to send a quick note, a small card, or even stolen hotel stationary! For soldiers, mail is the lifeline to the outside world. Yay mail!
(And remember, it only takes one stamp to mail letters to Iraq)

We also have the address for the new house in Virginia. This address will NOT be useful until after the first week of August, but as I am excited about it - I thought I would share!
Justin and Allison Deming
436 Leanor Street
Rocky Mount, VA 24151

Thanks to everyone for the love and support!
Love, Allison
P.S. Happy Birthday Amy!
May you and "the family" enjoy your massage to its fullest extent!!!
***************************************


No comments:
Post a Comment