Justin and I were married July 28th, 2007 in Denver Colorado. I am currently finishing my Ph.D. at Texas Tech University, and starting an Assistant Professorship at Ferrum College in Virginia this August. Justin is proudly serving the US Army in Iraq from May 2008 to at least June 2009. We love our families, our church, our cats - and of course, each other. This blog is to keep our friends and family up to date on our doings, thoughts, and feelings.
Allison and Justin
One of our engagement photos, taken in the Spring of 2007 on TTU Campus.
The Deming Family
Demings, Larsons and Springers...many but wonderful.
Hollingsworth Family
Mom, Dad, Justin, Allison, Carl Wayne, Teresa, Kate, Elyse, Aunt Marylin and Aunt Evelyn
My Brother and I
At my wedding in Denver, my brother is currently an Assistant Professor of Audting and Accounting at Clemson University in South Carolina. He has the most beautiful daughters, Kate and Elyse.
Justin, Karla, Melissa, and Martha!
A great picture from my wedding! Three of my closest friends: Karla, who I have known since 11th grade and has changed my life in many positive ways (center). She has two children and and third on the way, currently living in Las Vegas. Melissa (Right), a wonderful and true friend since my Sophomore year in College. She is married in Virginia now. And last, but not least: Martha (Left), a beautiful and one of the most kind people I have ever known, and met at BYU. She lives in Utah with her two gorgeous daughters. I could not be more lucky in the friend department.
Caroline and I
My friend Caroline at the wedding - we may have met ramdomly, but she is the only sister I have ever had.
Cleo
Defining Spoiled: My baby, spends all her free time in my lap. Not quite sure what I would do without her.
Squishy
Trouble Comes in All Sizes: Justin found Squishy at a garage sale of a friend while living in Oklahoma. She did not have a home, and was sick. He took her in, and the rest is history! She is currently residing with Caroline in SLC, while Justin is depoyed. She and Cleo do not quite get along yet, but their time will come.
1 comment:
The sheet restraints was pretty funny!
Post a Comment