Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate!

Just thought I would take a minute and say Happy Birthday to Kate, who is now 2!



At my weddng...note matching Paci.....
At Christmas...

Cute!


A sense of fashion!


A great flower girl, and flower brother...

Here are some pics from he big day! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2214044&l=e046c&id=16735060

Myspace Comments - Elmo sesame street

Love,

Aunt Ali, Uncle Justin, Cleo & Squishy

4 comments:

Diana said...

AWE...I can't believe she's 2 already! Happy Birthay kiddo :)

karla said...

What a cutie. Happy late birthday Kate!

Kristin said...

Your brother's kids are so cute. But you know this! I remember when you showed me their pictures a couple of years ago when I was staying with you for visit day. It is incredible how big they get so fast... time flies whether you are having fun or not :)

Allison Hollingsworth Deming said...

I know, they are cute...and no matter what I do they keep growing! When you were here I think that Kate was JUST born. Now she is yelling "ELMO" all the time. And yes, I would not say I am having fun at the moment, but yes time is flying.