I recieved this in my email the other morning, and it did nothing but make me laugh - so I thought I would share. Please enjoy.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One great use of words is to hide our thoughts. ~Voltaire~
8 comments:
He's so cute... I wonder how long he'll live. Do you think Dr. Young would let us get a mini-pig for our lab? It can be the mascot...
I think that we decided that the mascot would have to be a pigeon...and Jeff said 70 would have to be it. :)
Fat animals make me sad. We should be the only ones to suffer from heart disease, diabetes, etc. Since Cleo is just fat (and no health issues to speak of) - she's good :)
OH, and the floor plans. Number 3 is overkill - a morning room, dining AND living room along with 3 br? Who wouldn't want it :)
The other two? 5801, only because you don't have to go through the dining room to get to the BR...but what girl doesn't want the extra space??? Tough call there. Good luck making your decision.
OH, and I just saw the photo of Squishy....cute. Remind me to show you pics of when my kittens Fred and Lexi decided to decorate the ENTIRE bathroom floor with the stuff. They have a knack for that, don't they?
Yeah Squish does have a knack for decorating for Justin, which I guess can be a good thing. :) I think she was upset that it was not 2-ply. I can totally understand that. As for the Pound Mouse, I agree. The name is just horrible. But I admit, I do want to pet one, and hold it, and love it. It is sadly cute.
If they're going to be engineered for science, they might as well be loved as well. And named Muffin. :)
This made me laugh too, until I realized his fate was scientific research. They really should use laywers for that. ;)
Wow, wish I could open my email and find stuff like this! thanks for all your comments on my blog! So pleased to see someone convinced you to start one too. Oh, and I love the picture of stacks of papers. It kinda reminds of me of being in school :)
Post a Comment